Friday, March 28, 2008

More Blogging


I've come to realize just how addicting this blog thing can be.  Yesterday I spent the entire day creating my photography blog site.  My poor family.  I did manage to finally shower at around 9 pm and I did make the kids a semi-balanced lunch but my wonderful husband took it upon himself to start dinner once he realized my butt was glued.  Today I am vowing to not touch my computer all day (well except for this quick little blog and check of my email)  Please pray for me as this will be a hard day of computer withdrawals.  See you here tomorrow!  

Be sure to check out my new photography blog - some of you may recognize some of those cute little faces.  

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I know what you mean, I am so addicted to blogging. :) And haven't showered YET today!

Glad I came across your blog.