We have been dealing with a lot of stress in our lives. But today I sat back and really noticed what I love.
- I love when I'm staring off into space in deep thought and Haidyn comes and put's her happy pizza face in mine!
- I love that when Nolan walks in the room he always touches my belly and asks if the baby's awake. He loves to feel her move.
- I love that Ashlee leaves me little notes like these: "Dear Mommy, I love you very much. I love you as much as the earth itself. I know our baby has good health. I watch you as the stars go by and you know that Daddy wears diamond ties. (???) I love you mommy. Love your eldest daughter, Ashlee"
- I (kinda) love that this baby does acrobats inside me at night while I'm trying to sleep - it means she's healthy
- I love that Ryan cleaned the garage today and told me to go lay down and rest.
- I love that my mom has been so supportive and takes my phone calls even when she's working. And that when I don't call her, she calls to check on me.
- I love that my magnolia tree is in bloom.
- I love that the dog and cat have become best friends.
Today, I am thankful for what is truly important.
(and yes, my tree is one of those things)