Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Cub Scout

I am so behind on blogging and have so much to share!  But I couldn't let tonight go by without sharing Nolan's news.  He is joining cub scouts!  He is really excited about it and can't wait to earn as many badges and awards as he possibly can.  Ryan and I are very excited for this new venture.  He already feels so important -- like he has this great duty to achieve.  We gave him his new uniform today and he's been walking around doing his "scouts honors" and vowing to do his best at everything (except vegetable eating of course).

He's so handsome is his new uniform!
Our little man!  We're so proud!

1 comment:

Sean Järvinen said...

WOW!!! Fun stuff! I can't wait for Shadwic to join. I was looking into it earlier this year. I have to wait @ least 2 more yrs they said. Nolan could be his lil' mentor for scouting! Way to go Nolan. I look forward to hearing about all of your achievements. Love the UNI!!